As you may already know, Asian Indian children of immigrants growing up in the United States face challenges that need to be recognized, understood, and addressed. It is my hope that the field of psychology and the Asian Indian population in the United States will benefit from this research which seeks to understand factors that contribute to the well-being of Asian Indian/Indian American youth. This research is for the doctoral dissertation of Sheeba Thomas, M.A., M.S., LMHC through Antioch University New England.
Your participation will consist of taking an online survey that may take more or less than 30 minutes.
In order to participate, you must meet the following requirements:
1) You are of Asian Indian/Indian American ethnic background.
2) You were born in the United States or immigrated by the age of 5.
3) Your parents were both born in India and immigrated as working adults.
4) You are an undergraduate college student.
5) You are between the ages of 19 and 25.
Your participation in this study will make you eligible to enter a drawing for 1 of 6 $25 Amazon.com gift cards. You can also check it out on Facebook.
The link to the survey is:
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Sheeba Thomas by email at email@example.com.