Thursday, March 20, 2014
5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
$55 per person (a portion of the night’s proceeds to benefit Chai, Inc)
Call 410-889-3399 to reserve your spot today!
Swaran Dhawan, one of the founding board members of CHAI, Inc and former Board Chair, will join John Shields to host an authentic Indian dinner.
- Pakoras, cauliflower & potato fritters with mint chutney
- Chapti, the classic Indian style flatbread
- Chicken Tikka Masala, chicken with creamy tomato sauce
- Matter Paneer, a dish filled with tomatoes, sweet peas and Indian cheese
Written copies of her personal recipes will be provided to guests.
- Boti Kebab
Main Dishes (stationed)
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Coconut – Shrimp Curry
- Matter Paneer
- Aloo Gobhi – cauliflower and potatoes with tomato, ginger and onion
- Palak – spicy spinach with mushrooms
- Pulao – Indian rice
- Raita – cucumber & yogurt
- Chapti & House-made Nann
- Rasmalai – Indian cheese in a sweet creamy sauce topped with pistachios
- Gulab Jamun – fried dumplings, soaked in a rose water and cardamom honey syrup
- Homemade Mango Ice Cream